Top Dry fruits name in sanskrit
- Almond – वाताम् (Vatam)
- Cashew – काजू (Kaju)
- Pistachio – पिस्तः (Pistah)
- Walnut – अक्रूत् (Akrut)
- Raisin – द्राक्षा (Draksha)
- Dates – खजूरः (Khajurah)
- Figs – अन्जीरः (Anjirah)
- Apricot – जर्दालु (Jardalu)
- Prunes – बिदारी (Bidari)
- Brazil nut – ब्राजील नट् (Brajil Nat)
Here are the top 10 most popular and commonly consumed dry fruits:
- Almonds – A nutritious and versatile nut, high in protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
- Walnuts – A rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber.
- Pistachios – A nutrient-dense nut, high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, with a unique flavor.
- Cashews – A mild-tasting nut, rich in healthy fats, protein, and minerals like zinc and magnesium.
- Raisins – Dried grapes that are high in fiber, potassium, and iron.
- Dates – A sweet and nutritious dried fruit, high in fiber, antioxidants, and minerals like potassium and magnesium.
- Figs – A sweet and chewy dried fruit, high in fiber, antioxidants, and minerals like calcium and iron.
- Prunes – Dried plums that are high in fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Apricots – A sweet and tangy dried fruit, high in fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins A and C.
- Brazil nuts – A rich source of selenium, an important mineral for thyroid function and immune health.
These dry fruits are not only delicious but also have several health benefits and can be incorporated into your diet as a snack or added to your meals for added nutrition.